Scientists still discuss and explore the guttate psoriasis causes
. For now there exist several theories about what the causes can be, therefore you need to consult a doctor to define which one is true for you and to find the right direction for tre
Start Your Fundraiser Today! Call 800-390-3863!
Helpful Hints & Tips from Gianni’s
Gianni’s has been helping schools, sports teams, churches, daycares and other groups meet their fundraising needs for nearly 20 years. Collect helpful hints to assist in making your fundraiser a success!
- Determine how much money your organization needs to meet its goal. Make sure your sellers know how many items they need to sell to help you reach your goals.
- Attach a detailed cover letter to every brochure. This should let sellers know when orders are due, why you are fundraising, and any other important information. Ask your sales representative for an example.
- To promote the sale, create and place posters in high visibility areas like bulletin boards or main entrance corridors. Promote your sale on your organizational website, around the community, or in your newsletters. Send emails to your friends, family and co-workers letting them know about your Gianni’s fundraiser.
- Encourage sellers to call family, friends, co-workers and anyone they know who would be interested in helping your organization. Gianni’s does not promote door-to-door selling.
- Create reminders to ensure that selling continues until the fundraiser ends. Use the reminders as a means to let sellers know of the delivery date and time.
- Your sales representative will provide you with instructions for the order process.
It has been a pleasure working with Gianni’s. With it being my first time dealing with Gianni’s, it has been very pleasant. All of my questions were answered and had no delivery issues. The delivery man was very helpful with setting up and showed us an easy way to hand out merchandise and was prompt on his arrival. It seems people love your product and we enjoyed selling it. We will be looking forward to working with you again in the future. — Laura, Middletown, VA