Start Your Fundraiser Today! Call 800-390-3863!
Fundraising Made Simple!
Fundraising is Our Specialty!
Relax, We’re on Time … And At Your Service!
Our proprietary, fully integrated ordering system manages your order from start to finish. It’s web-based, allowing you to place or track your order any time, day or night. Our network of local distributors is notified that the order has been placed and immediately prepares to begin fulfillment. This high tech system also efficiently manages inventory to guarantee that the right amount of product is on hand at all times.
Below is our latest fundraising brochure that features a myriad of different products, downloadable in PDF format. We strive to supply a range of excellent products, or Best of the Brands, to satisfy all of your Fundraising needs! Start a Fundraiser TODAY.
If you have placed an order with us, these handy Wall Tags
will help you organize on delivery day.
Your Success is Our Success.
The most successful fundraisers are well planned. Here are a few tips:
- Set a goal.
- What is your fundraising goal?
- How much money do you need, total, to accomplish this goal?
- Set the Fair Share.
- Based on the total amount of money you need, set a per-person Fair Share goal. Each person selling needs to sell their Fair Share to support the group
- Manage the Sale.
- Establish a two-week time frame to sell within. Set a mid-point check-in date and remind sellers each day to sell their Fair Share and remind them why they are selling - the ultimate goal (uniforms, travel, equipment, etc.) For example:
Start: November 1st
End: November 15th
Mid-Point Check-In: November 8th
Turn in Orders: November 16th
- Once your order is placed, close the sale.
- Sell with Confidence.
- Develop a target list to sell to. Each seller should list fifteen names of friends and family he or she can sell to. The name, phone and email for each should be listed.
- Schedule a time to make a call to each person on the target list. Calling as a group activity promotes healthy competition between sellers and is a good way to kick off your sale in a positive way in as little as just one hour.
ASK THE RIGHT WAY!
Hi, I’m ___________ and I was wondering if you could help me out. I’m raising money for ___________. We have MRS. FIELDS cookie dough and I wanted to see if you could help me out with a couple. It’s MRS. FIELDS, so you know it’s good! How many of each would you like?
-- NOT --
I’m selling cookie dough and wanted to know if you could buy one.
Taste the rewards! Get started today!
Everything went smoothly, we plan on doing another Gianni’s Fundraiser next season! Thank you! — Dan, Marriottsville, MD